Wednesday, November 9, 2011

This week we discussed family crisis and how they can either draw a family closer together or distance a family. We were asked to identify 10 family crisis and reflect on how our family members reacted and the impact the events had on the family. I found this to be a very interesting assignment. I noticed that even though the crisis were really hard at the time and I wished then that they had never happened I can now look back on many of these experiences and be grateful for the lessons I learned from them. It just shows that God really does give us trials to help us grow. Many times we believe these trials only effect us individually, but from making this list I have come to see they not only help us grow as a person but grow together as a family. During times of trial we not only learn to rely on God but we also learn to lean on our family members for support and strength. That just shows how much God loves us, he gave us a support systems here on earth, the family and I am so very grateful for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment